Friday, 28 August 2015

Shieldbash, True Atronian

Hi!

Just a quick post before I head off to work with some pictures of the first of my Atronians!

 True Atronian Sword Doe

I am really impressed with the quality of the sculpts, especially as she's mounted on a 20mm round base! I painted her up last night and am looking forward to adding some more completed figures to the warband over the coming weeks.

 View 2

While they don't scale well with my own sculpts, they are such a delightful little range that I have no doubt that I will soon be ordering another faction for them to fight against. Looking at the finished paintjob, I think I need to add some more fine detailing such as her eyes need a little work and the base needs some static grass and possibly even some ferns to make her really look fantastic but we shall see what we can do this evening when I get home!

Atronian!

Till then, All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment