Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Shieldbash, True Atronian 2

Hi!

Well I'm just back from a very busy day at work but managed to get a couple of pictures of my slowly expanding True Atronian warband taken!

 Atronian Hurscaree

I went with a multi tone skin/fur/hair combo on her and am really pleased with the finish I managed to get on her. I also added some bits and bobs to her base to make her a bit more interesting and to represent the somewhat more lush climate of Agaptus.

Once again, I have been struck by how much detail and character have been imbued into such small and delicate sculpts and am looking forward to spending a bit of time on the next figure in the collection once I get chance to paint it!

Hurscaree with Sword and Shield and Hurscaree with Axe

Hopefully with a bit of work, I will be able to finish off the warband over the course of the next few weeks as I've really enjoyed painting the first two and can't wait to work on more of Zombiesmith's wonderfully whimsical figures. My only disappointment was that I didn't pick up an opposing warband so I could get some games in of Shieldbash!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment