Friday, 18 March 2016

Still Here!

Hi!

Apologies for the lack of updates over the last few weeks but the dreaded real life has once again intruded into my hobby and as a result, I seem to have absolutely no time to do anything hobby related!

It's proving rather infuriating but can't be helped but hopefully normal service will be resumed soon as I have a holiday coming up to look forward too and hope to get a bit of a mini campaign put together so watch this space for further updates!

In the meantime, All the best!

3 comments:

  1. I'm trying to bulldoze through myself right now. I know exactly what you mean. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat, no need to apologize.
    I look forward to your next update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Thanks for the comments folks! I must admit that my inability to post any regular updates at the moment is really frustrating me!

    Richard

    ReplyDelete