Friday, 15 April 2016

Delays Delays Delays...

Morning folks!

Apologies for the lack of anything resembling updates over the last couple of weeks as I've had family visiting which has made hobby time take a massive step back. Coupled with extra work with my job and impending wedding my hobby seems to have taken a real beating.

This doesn't seem to be helped by me having a sudden hit of hobby malaise which has stopped me from accomplishing anything even when I did have a spare minute!

Still I am attempting to remedy this with some blog updating so try and spur me back into action! With this in mind, I've been reworking some of my original setting ideas and trying to move beyond the sculpts and designs I have thus far attempted.

Worry not though, the Boar Company, Marik and all the other assorted stuff I have will be continuing as they are but I want to try and do something a bit more with the overall world concept...

 The Boar Company

Speaking of which, I actually have a few sculpts near completion or in some cases just awaiting a lick of paint which will add some reinforcements to the Boar Company as well as give me some random wandering denizens of Aeroth to hassle the assorted warbands with so watch this space! 

I suspect that over the coming months, I will only be able to post up here irregularly but fingers crossed, I will manage a post a week and once the wedding is out of the way, I hope to be able to get back to more normal service with fairly regular updates and even the odd battle report!


In the meantime, I will need to crack on with the setting which is really rather vague at the moment but I have glimmerings of an idea that I want to explore so I think I need to sit down and get some writing done...

All the best!

1 comment:

  1. No worries, life has a way of getting in the way of are hobbies some times.

    ReplyDelete